Topic: Equality is for others

I think the devs heavy handed editing of posts in the forum is once again out of control, you went crazy editing every post when Styx was banned and now you're doing the same trying to conceal the failure on the part of AC to effective deal with Syndics cheating.

We had a gentlemans agreement that you would back off from editing and we would be nicer. Editing out trolls/flames and offensive remarks is fine but removing valid truthful posts is inappropriate imho.  It simply convinces the community that you are engaging in favouritism

The disappointing thing is that this is the second time CIR have been reprimanded for account sharing, the first time nothing really was done. No I didn’t see it directly but I still have the email from a certain Dev after I reported it telling me it was dealt with.

The fact is from the time before Styx’s banning for cheating to gain supplies CIR were account sharing multiple industry accounts in order to keep up with Styx’s unlimited production and scout accounts to perform said industry work.  Do two wrongs make a right? I don’t know in that situation, however look at the punishment the corp and Styx received for creating magically supplies.

A complete wipe of every single asset including research etc as the devs decided it was too hard to investigate what was obtained fairly and what wasnt.  Now lets look at the fact that CIR have used account sharing in order to maximise their production, in that instance a %age of all of their equipment has come directly from cheating the same as Styx’s, as well as a %age of their research tree.

The punishment… a few days ban, no removal of resources, no reduction in their research tree. I’m not surprised to see Chaos jumping on the defensive of course since they have always claimed to be a corp of high morals yet they are condoning and supporting cheating themselves now in order to win lol 

Re: Equality is for others

Our policy on discussing moderation is quite clear. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but discussing it openly on our forums is a different matter. We have to protect every players privacy equally, hence we have no room for maneuvering in this regard. Hence, we can not share any relevant information publicly. You might recall when we learned this lesson the hard way.

Also, trust me the we get equal heat from both sides, both claiming we are biased the other way. I guess we just have to live with that.

Closed.