Topic: Beta nora cap and new Shinjalar assignment

Hi.

Yesterday I and several more people noticed that there were many noralgis plants on beta with exactly 50 units on each plant and no one with more than 50. As far as I know 50 is cap for nora on alpha but not for beta. Could you solve that issue asap plz?

Other issue is that I and one more person can not complete anniversary assignment on Shinjalar. When we come to scanning place and scan we do not see required artifact and we can not get 3-rd ancient data console. Tellesis and Hershfield is ok.

I saw a small patch today but these bugs were not mentioned in patchnotes.

Re: Beta nora cap and new Shinjalar assignment

LLIAXTEP wrote:

When we come to scanning place and scan we do not see required artifact and we can not get 3-rd ancient data console. Tellesis and Hershfield is ok.

Can you be more specific please? If you completed Tellesis and Hershfield then you must know that the artifact can be on the whole island.

On Tellesis and Hersfield I took that assignment, undocked, went to specified point, used geoscanner and saw this artifact on geoscanner. Do you mean that specified point (1000:1000) doesn't mean that I have to scan exactly there but I should scan the whole island? If yes, then I was very lucky with Tellesis and Hersfield assignments and decided that I can do it the same way on Shinjalar. smile

UPD about nora: It seems that now it grows exactly as on alpha (not only 50 units cap) because we had poor increase and many plants died during the last day.

Yes, point A only shows the center of the mission area, which covers the whole island smile