Topic: Was faction ammo removed?

I don't see any of the missions giving faction ammo any more, has it been removed completely?

Re: Was faction ammo removed?

faction ammo will be purchasable from a special syndicate shop with mission tokens.
should be implemented soon.

lvl4-6 missions hand out that ammo btw...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

faction ammo will be purchasable from a special syndicate shop with mission tokens.
should be implemented soon.

lvl4-6 missions hand out that ammo btw...

What standing to access lvl 4? I'm stuck at 2.80, even lvl 3's won't result in relation increase.

You can access level 4 missions at relation 3.0 I believe; yes level 3 will raise you to 4.3(ish) reputation. Check to be sure the level 3 missions your running provide reputation for the corporation your trying to raise above 2.8

Arga wrote:

You can access level 4 missions at relation 3.0 I believe; yes level 3 will raise you to 4.3(ish) reputation. Check to be sure the level 3 missions your running provide reputation for the corporation your trying to raise above 2.8

I ran a C&M level 3, i started at 2.80 relation to C&M. After completion I am still on 2.80, confusing.

Well, the patch just came out, so maybe reputation is actually broken in the new missions. Or, try it again now that the patch is out if that result was pre-patch.

Lvl 3 missions available at 2.01, lvl 4 at 3.01 (slight correction)

Arga wrote:

Well, the patch just came out, so maybe reputation is actually broken in the new missions. Or, try it again now that the patch is out if that result was pre-patch.

Lvl 3 missions available at 2.01, lvl 4 at 3.01 (slight correction)

Yeah i did it since the repatch, looks like rep gain is broken. Great.