Topic: Games that you are playing?

Just wondering what games people around here are playing. I am a big fan of online games so I usually play them solely.

Currently actively playing:
Counter-Strike: Source
Team Fortress 2
World of Tanks
Perpetuum
DC Universe Online
EVE Online - SPing, sub is running but hardly ever playing.

Waiting for:
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Will see if it holds my attention for long. Will be testing it this weekend.
Something to kick EVE out of the list.

Re: Games that you are playing?

Star Wars: The Old Republic closed beta past few months...... I am hutt ball CHAMPION

Perpetuum on and off....... boreing
BF3

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Hello kitty island adventures and perp

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Tribes Ascend closed beta and a bit of Perpetuum on the side

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Sadly nothing until I heal - my WASD ability broke last month.  But Perp, some Forsaken World (got bored fast - F2P = no player loyalty so backstabbing worse than EVE ever was), and waiting for Tera.

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Got a warrior in Rift raid ready in 4 weeks (lvl 0-50 then + 200 Hit) while waiting for Skyrim
Playing skyrim now...

I'm a serial gamer smile

Perp, skyrim and battlefield 3

Arga wrote:

Got a warrior in Rift raid ready in 4 weeks (lvl 0-50 then + 200 Hit) while waiting for Skyrim
Playing skyrim now...

I'm a serial gamer smile

I would stay away from Rift unless you are a "raid or die" type of player.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Played Rift for a while when it first came out,tried playing it as a solo, mining salvaging doing missions, got tired of that so....Perp fun here, again going solo, gathering harvesting manufacturing on the small side, but its getting boring too, no missions on alpha sites after lev 3..

As far as non online games goes,I play the X series, now XTC Re balance mod..new ships all weapons rebalanced, more hostile. its the most detailed of all games, was starting with X2..there's no other game out there, solo or online that lets you play as a first person pilot, starting out with a small ship and less money (2500) and lets you work your way up to owning sectors of space and multitudes of stations for manufacturing or defense, also fleets of ships, all as a single person. Combination of skill,strategy,and FPS in ships (spacecraft).

End-game is the only thing interesting about Rift/WoW. Perp really lets you skip all the leveling crap and go right to end-game without any gating. As I mentioned in Rift, it took me 4 weeks to get to the point where I could be any use during a 10 man raid, and that was power leveling and repeatedly running T1-2 dungeons for badges and drops. Solo and 5 man play isn't very interesting, its more just a stepping stone to coordinated 10 or 20(5) man raiding. That's were it gets exciting.

Same thing in Perp, I did the solo thing just to get the 'hang' of the game, but the greatest satisfaction and enjoyment comes from being (or running) in a large corp. My biggest hangup with Perp is that end-game is PVP, but there are ways around that (Alpha production corp).

I've played Perp for a while now and was really sad to see that combat missions for alpha sites end at lev 3. All lev 4 missions are on beta islands, making it nearly or in reality, a step for everyone to play pvp. I never played pvp, on any game. I like working alone and doing things my way. I also want to know what I, personally am capable of, not some team, what 10 people working together does isn't interesting to me.

When I worked my way up to lev 4 missions and found out there were none other than beta islands, I decided to give it a try, 1 trip and 3 million credit later, I never even made it to the base that had the mining mission I wanted. So for a day or so I thought of just leaving the game and looking for something else, but after talking to some guys I gave it one last chance. I now do some mining/harvesting and a limited amount of manufacturing, thinking that might keep my interest going for a while, and while I wont do pvp, I can sell weapons and ammo to those that do. If this keeps me interested that fine, if not, then the 3 month sub I just did will probably be it for here, we'll see.

Jake ever considered joining a player ran corp?  Adds a whole new level  of game play.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

13 (edited by Triglav 2011-11-30 18:09:16)

SKYRIM

resubbing eve-online 2 accounts in 2 weeks.

EDIT: forgot: robot unicorn attack