- Supressor has no LoS , no Falloff
- S-Demob has no LoS, no Falloff
- L-Demob has LoS, no falloff
- neut has LoS, no Falloff
- drain has LoS, no falloff
- RSA has no LoS, no Falloff
- NEXUS has no LoS, no Falloff.
- Painter has no LoS, no Falloff.

the situation at the Ewar side looks a bit boring imho. im not looking into chance to hit. Demob for example looks a bit out of place-> its sure hit, vey powerfull and the 5x range extended S-Demob still has no LoS. Theres only the chance that the target got resists, but that doesnt matter because then it doesnt need to be demobed anyway.

what im missing is a fuzzy logic for stuff that can pass through solid matter: LoS calculation, and then eg. 50% effectivity.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: more fuzzy logic please - Discuss

S-demob long range is fit heavy and mostly possible on a zenith. L-demob was the same and but was too powerful, so they introduced LOS.

As for neuts and drainers they are almost like weapons, used in the middle line of modules (looking at robot status). In my opinion it also makes sense that the energy "bridge" needs to have uninterrupted travel to the target (like the drainers).

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

im ok with the neut drainer LoS - i have experienced them without it often enough.

its mostly about demobs. I dont like the LoS of the L-Demob, nor do i like the non-LoS S-Demob. logic breaks a bit if the same game mechanic has two rulesets.

about neuts/drainer - i think we agree that the current item-description is confusing (AoE ??) and "hacking into other robots power system??....

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Before the Nerf you could easily fit a zenith with 2 t4 L-dmobs and t4 range extenders and have an RSA (Ewar nexus) push you to 1k targeting and 1k D-mobs at that range you could comfortably call targets and watch your screen line of mechs some with s-dmobs either pop that target or call that they have it Shorted and you could switch to the next. After the LoS nerf L-dmob became situational and very much a terrain dictates tool. I think the nerf put them in to ballance as you can still fit a very nice zenith MK2 with S-dmobs and get great range using a RSA bot. If we need logic to back it up the S-dmob is powerful short range, powerfull enough to go threw objects, The L-dmob is less powerful can't go threw objects but can travel further. It makes sense to me in some weird way.

Some footage of when L-demobs were not LoS
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/38432/#p38432 was a glorious day

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d