Topic: Remove 30 day offer/request limit for Market

As long as the player base and the Market is as limited as now, might it be posible to remove the 30 day limit?

Just as an excample I tryed to sell some T1 fastlock NEXUS. I know it's easy to produce and not a "comonly used" item. But I tryed to make it avilable (just that new player might see "it can be bought"). I sold one within the 30 days, but as I have enough sell-slots I would have let them at the market for much longer.

So can you please remove (or adjust it to much longer periods) the 30 days @DEVs?

Re: Remove 30 day offer/request limit for Market

Agree! Make in 90 days or something.

The only problem with this is, you could be unsubbed and still have an effect in the game for too long, unless there is a way around this, should be ok.

RIP PERPETUUM

I don't see the problem of unsubbed accs.
Either your price is good, then your asks/offers will not stay for long. Or our prices are bad and noone cares anyway wink.

But if you want to ... make makert actions from inactive acc invisible.

/disagree  If an items doesn't sell in 30 days it never will.  Also the database needs to be kept small as possible.

Uncle Mo wrote:

/disagree  If an items doesn't sell in 30 days it never will.  Also the database needs to be kept small as possible.

You know some people sell large stacks of items right?

agreed that 30 days is not a long time. im no seller in the big ways but i had that though too that this time is a bit short.

8 (edited by Annihilator 2011-11-24 19:09:50)

due to the fact that i have to pay the full transaction fee everytime i change the offer, i would suggest that the timer gets also reseted everytime.

this would be a compromis - you can put up an offer somewhere, and it would stay up as long as you renew it.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear