[04] -CHAOS- Grey Legion of Death
[05] At The Gates
[06] Roving Guns
[07] Rue Tang Clan
[08] Hungarian United Network
[09] Menace To Society
[10] Dome of York
[11] War Dec

I will be running this with Spleen from RTC. Spleen will be the official book keeper and accountant for the bets that will be taken upon finalizing the roster for the tournament and the brackets.

If your corporation is signed up please inform me in this thread or via in game mail.

Also looking for announcers to Host during the tournament stream.
-Looking for very knowledgeable players with solid backgrounds in PvP and from different backgrounds within NIA to do commentary on the live stream.

Betting Phases

There will be 3 different betting phases within the tournament.

Round 1: This round will be about betting on the match up placements for the first brackets of the tournament.

Round 2: This will be taking place after round 1 and will be focused on betting on the seat progression of teams through the tournament.

Round 3: this will be betting on each round before hand and will collect bets up until the bets are closed before each round betting on the round winners.

*More info will be added*

PS-Lemon

2 (edited by SpleeN 2011-11-20 04:28:21)

Re: Offical Betting Pool for Corporation Tournament

Hi Folks , we both agreed it would be awesome to host a pool for this. I'll leave the PR to Him though. Cheers!

Edit:
I am perfectly ok with Lucius handling the money if yall want, if he has sufficient time and will be present on the day of the tourney and whatnot. I just put up the Betting idea and got the confirmation from GM and Devs to make sure it could proceed. I am mostly neutral since my corp doesnt pvp (till the tourney anyway!)  I am sure i can find another way to contribute.

Plus saves me from having to sort thru bets when my fight is coming up! smile

wheres chribba when you need him -.-

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO POKI

*official mascot of NeX*

4 (edited by Burial 2011-11-19 22:57:29)

GL all

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … nt-roster/

hmm, i cannot find m2s in that list but others

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

look again  i would say

just confirming I talked to lemon, and we are registered, and looking foward to seeing the odds.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

I think it would be really awesome if the Devs fielded a team in this tournament. I think there's a healthy percentage of the population would enjoy the possibility of a match-up against their favorite Devs. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

thats the secret final round for the winner wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Oh this is exciting!

Let me know if you need a neutral book-keeper smile

I would trust Arga or Lucius with my money.

12 (edited by Grim Faust 2011-11-21 22:59:24)

Trap Card wrote:

I would trust Arga or Lucius with my money.

QFT

PS. On an unrelated note, anyone want to hire a green early access pilot as a ringer? I only want a shiny black bot as pay if we win. lol

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

Syndic wrote:

I think it would be really awesome if the Devs fielded a team in this tournament. I think there's a healthy percentage of the population would enjoy the possibility of a match-up against their favorite Devs. smile

i would pay to watch that tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I've already arranged the final results of the tournament. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

15 (edited by Lucius Marcellus 2011-11-30 09:01:47)

Probably cancelled for now!

This method really favors the house if betting is based on guessing the winner before the first round.

If you pick Corp A for 1st place, your actually betting htey will win Round 1 (8 matches), Round 2 (4 matches), Semi Finals, and finals.

That's 4 matches your #1 pick has to win for you to win, with no odds, nor does the house have any skin in the game, since the payout is based on the total amount bet on each corp.

tl;dr - I'll bet 100MN that the house wins smile

All the betting would be done before the matches begin. The money that is paid in gets paid out, so not sure how this favours 'the house'?

Oops.

Missed the part where you pool all the 'first place' bets, and not pooling the bets for each 'corp'.

I withdraw my bet for the house. big_smile

*I suggest betters put even money across the board. If everyone follows this suggestion, you'll lose, but chances are betters won't understand and ignore the advice, resulting in WIN for those that do! Betting on human nature is better odds then betting on performance*

Bumpage as the matches have been announced

Inappropriate signature.

just need to work out who to bet on tbh, with the draw now done, it could see some interested quater finals to mess up predicitons... also im low od nic and really really want to buy a gropho mk2 seeing as no nice person will buy build for me and let me buy it

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

I"d bet on CIR but Syndic said he was boycotting!

Someone Else can run this as i have to much on my hands to deal with as far as Partaking within the tournament

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Ya this is probably going to be canceled. Lucius had to step out from bookeeping due to not being able to be on that day etc. it was a nice idea , but wont have the time. sorry folks!

next tourney (if there is one smile