Topic: Standing effects

IMHO the change from 8 corps per congolemerate to 3 corps, and only one of each conglomerate affecting facility efficiency was pushed through only half hearted.

previously your relationbonus was calculated by "Average(9 corps)". You had to do a few combat related missions (chassis-scanning!) to get the best possible industrial bonus.

well, that got removed
now any combat agent has to run industrial missions just to get his loot repaired a bit cheaper.

• combat mission relation is worth.. a better spark, nothing else.

• Logistic mission also only give you a better spark for combat support, nothing else

• Industrial missions give you better spark, better refining, better prototyping, better production, better recycling.

Doesnt that look a bit... unbalanced?

My suggestion:

1. The repair facility was not placed in the production dropdown menu.
    My interpretation: "its not only for industrialists".
    Here you could make the standing of ALL three corporations count - not the average, but the maximum
    If you got 2.0 combat, 0.21 industrial and 0.5 logistic relation - the highest one would count

2. logistic bots always life with the risk of getting blown up. the masking and hitsize of haulers are the worst of their classes. Insurance does not cover their equip nor their cargo.
    The logistic standing could have at least a little effect on insurance payout, just in line with the eg. recycling standing bonus

3. god damn, when you started the mission revamp, why did you not fix the existing ones first? 4 month after the change there are still high-lvl transport or mining missions for combat corps and such things... and the lvl0 ones are probably also mixed up... but thats another topic.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Standing effects

also fix the horrible relations gain on combat missions.
/QQ on
Speaking from experiance ICS DFD missions with lvl 5 diplo and lvl 5 tactics specific. Mission running from lvl 0-3 and the best mission was a lvl 1 which gave .11 relation gain... now lvl 3s have slowed to .02 per mission. I'm .23 away from opening lvl 4s thats 12-14 missions I must run to get the next lvl if those lvl 3s don't drop to .01. Can this be normalized in any way. I'm not asking for 10 mission set to from one lvl to the next but if im running over 75 to get from lvl 3-4 its frustrating
/QQ off

TL:DR = Missions diminishing relations returns make it painfull to grind rep.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Re: Standing effects

Combat, logistic missions - ammo as a part of reward. Ibdustrial missions - no.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086