Topic: Remove "Molecular Instability" when it no longer protects you

Would really like to have the buff removed whenever it no-longer protects you, aka you activate something or move.

Other annoying thing is when you forget something inside terminal and you have to wait for the buff to wear out until you can get back in.

Re: Remove "Molecular Instability" when it no longer protects you

Burial wrote:

Would really like to have the buff removed whenever it no-longer protects you, aka you activate something or move.

Other annoying thing is when you forget something inside terminal and you have to wait for the buff to wear out until you can get back in.

It does not protect you it prevents u from using teleporters or dock up in stations

this is an important pvp feature. it may be anoying for a alpha island user, but on beta it would be insane without it...

working as intended.

feature works as intended i think.... if you dont want to get shot.... dont move smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Protection and Instability, as already stated, are separate features.

They're both needed and are working perfectly. smile

It seems like I have not understood the concept correctly. If I do not move or activate anything, I can stay at the teleporter/whatever indefinetly - since the buff and able to be targeted are different things?

as long as you have syndicate protection you cant be targeted.

syndicate protection is removed once you move your bot even an mm or perform any kind of action. that includes attivation of modules...

normaly you see these kinds of things after your thired tele jump or outpost undock... ^^