Topic: CasteLll

Castel Misc Arm slot option x1 ? ( on the turret / Missile arm )
All Missiles... is abit predictable ( even tho it's fun ) can't even fit a 1 remote repper for a tag-team tanking :>

Not sure if it would screw the light bot balance.. (1on1) a perm small neut thing
( 50% cap recharge with 1ap weaponry )
One of the older players can yell at me if so lol

Thoughts since I last played afew months ago... nice updates, just looking forward to more mods & bots

PS: Hokk & norhoopy are deserts sad
Lost EP thing made me come back, I waisted aton playing about with Indy, all robots etc.. smile

Re: CasteLll

Yes it would screw light bot balance, you can already do it with a waspish as i have seen, use a troiar if you want to neut people.

I came and fought you on Hokk, you almost got me.

3 (edited by Edyth 2011-11-01 04:05:20)

Turns out the neuting waspish was a pile of poo with my skills. It took a Medium Plate & Kenntic Hardener to take an arby down… even then the dps from a arhke ment we both died. ( can't fit both )

By the time the neut takes effect …I’m dead... light robots I can out dps and the troians just take it and laugh.. mechs deal with me rather quicky.
You'd of killed me quickly if it wasn't for the hill I stopped on ;p

I switched my level 3 neut/nos skills for some more armour, doubles up for pve then as well.

But neuts are fun™

The reason castel has not turret slot: All light bots have 1 head slots, 2 leg slots, 4 weapon slots.

The reason Waspish gets one: It only has 2 leg slots. The reason an Arbalest gets one: Only 3 head slots. Reason a Bapho gets one... well *** if I know lol, but thats how its ballanced

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Sundial, your post does not make any sense...
sum of ALL slots is always the same per class between combat bots.

wasp:  6 torso, 4 head, 2 leg
arba:   6 torso, 3 head, 3 leg
bapho: 6 torso, 3 head, 3 leg

Castel: 4 torso, 1 head, 2 leg
yagel: 4 torso, 1 head, 2 leg
prom: 4 torso, 1 head, 2 leg

the question is valid: why does the castel not have any misc/industrial slot, while the other two lights do have them.
Answer: pelistals are different wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

7 (edited by Edyth 2011-11-01 23:18:35)

O I like the slot lay out it's why I picked Green and Not Red...
well that and I couldn't kill many ncp mechs without cap issues lol

Every slot seems useful even if not just yet. I'm not training missiles for 1 slot on the red/blue assault bots.
But.. green.. misc/neut slot.. fits the EW extensions I need.

Although.. a uni-hardener, medium plate Prometheus would be a laugh 50%+ defences? 3,000hp? lol
Better dps too! tongue

Edyth wrote:

Although.. a uni-hardener, medium plate Prometheus would be a laugh 50%+ defences? 3,000hp? lol
Better dps too! tongue

well, raw dps... perhaps, but a comparable trained castel can probably negate such a prometheus' dps with a repair module, while your prometheus has no repair fitted wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

True.. but that castel would get ganked because playing peek-a-boo would take too long. I know this first hand lol

Plus t1 reppers suck lol t3-ones are 300k >.<"

Annihilator wrote:

Sundial, your post does not make any sense...
sum of ALL slots is always the same per class between combat bots.

wasp:  6 torso, 4 head, 2 leg
arba:   6 torso, 3 head, 3 leg
bapho: 6 torso, 3 head, 3 leg

Castel: 4 torso, 1 head, 2 leg
yagel: 4 torso, 1 head, 2 leg
prom: 4 torso, 1 head, 2 leg

the question is valid: why does the castel not have any misc/industrial slot, while the other two lights do have them.
Answer: pelistals are different wink

wrong answer.

the correct is: turret and missile graphics are different enough to not mix them on the same slot.

go find a bot that can fit a turret or missile in the same slot. basicaly missiles have their own mount point while all other share the same (turret, indy, misc ...).

that's also why there is no fitting flexibility of any kind on pelistal bots.

i know that its actually a grafical restriction... hence the " wink "

yagel, prometheus, castel, all industrials, and artemis got each a turret-missile mixed slot wink

so mesh-wise the potential to have more mixed slots is there. Even the missile bots got in theory more slots that would be able to fit turrets on their meshes