1 (edited by Jasdemi 2011-10-31 10:47:43)

Topic: More sandbox features for Jasdemi's sake!

You guys advertise this game as a sandbox MMO, but is it really?

In my opinion it's just a theme park with very little content and you use the sandbox excuse to hide this fact.
Right now only one thing is sandboxish and it's the Noralgis planting. Rest is a poor theme park.

Please don't even dare to say that beta outposts are sandboxish. I consider everything that can't be built wherever you want and destroyed not a SANDBOX, but just a silly themepark.

AC, the removal of attributes was a good step forwards, but please start adding more sandbox features. Noralgis planting is not enough!

Re: More sandbox features for Jasdemi's sake!

Totally agreed, totally signed. We know, they know, and "it's being worked on"(™).

WTS:Roller coaster rides 500k per trip, please PM me. If no answer, probably building sandcastles tongue

RIP PERPETUUM

4 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2011-11-02 05:31:47)

Celebro wrote:

WTS:Roller coaster rides 500k per trip, please PM me. If no answer, probably building sandcastles tongue

WTB bigger waves on the beaches tongue

on topic i agree with the OP. ive been waiting since this game came out for player build stuff... more than just potato plants smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue