Re: Who's the oldest person playing Perp?

83 here... sad

SWEET

I am 43 and when I am as "seasoned" as Rabus0 i will have 21,024,000 EP and by then even his bots will have bad hips so I can hunt him down!

(will need some more Skills added I think)

Side note: (wow we have a lot of whiny forum posters for older players...lets show some wisdom heh guys?!)

Takeo Prime wrote:

Side note: (wow we have a lot of whiny forum posters for older players...lets show some wisdom heh guys?!)

But it's the Internet!  We're all 13 on the Internet big_smile big_smile big_smile

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

19, holy crap im all alone D,:

us youngsters need to stick together, we need to follow those who have escaped from the dome!

Winter Solstice wrote:
Takeo Prime wrote:

But it's the Internet!  We're all 13 on the Internet big_smile big_smile big_smile

And I'm a policeman. big_smile
Come 'ere!

I AM NOT A GM™

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.