Topic: Bugs with 2011.10.28 (attribute removal, sparks) patch

- guns don't reload automatically. could be just me, will try to reproduce.
- The message in skills: "warning that you're going over 6th level an thus wont be able to downgrade" repeats for every level of skills above 6th. Above 7th level the message is redundant.

Post more bugs as you find them here.

Re: Bugs with 2011.10.28 (attribute removal, sparks) patch

Mission rewards are incorrect.

Screenshot:
http://imageshack.us/f/687/perpetuum0010.png/

The last mission in transactions list is the one that is being presented on the left in assignment window, which says it should give 54k nic.

Either reward nic in transactions is wrong or the reward listed in assignment window.

I had 2 ct's vanish from my factory lineup.  One completed and the bots were made and placed in my inventory, but the ct is nowhere to be found.  And one ct just vanished, but it was not in use yet.

Not sure if this is this patch specific, but I have not had this happen before.

Triglav:
Or, the 54k is multiplied with your extension bonuses, and then 50% is taken by your corporation as tax wink

5 (edited by Triglav 2011-10-29 01:30:49)

Lol i suck smile so much for commies :PPP

Bug for ammo not reloading reproduced.

If you destroy the enemy with the last shot of your ammo (so from 1 left in weapon > to 0; last shot), then ammo does not reload. It didnt reload if space (alpha strike) is pressed on new target either.

- another thing. The targeting comptuer still doesn't sort the targets in the order that they were targeted in. Is that intentional somehow?

that ammo behaviour is ingame since... well since the closed beta began.

alpha strike not triggering a reload is in since august, working as intended.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

The reload thing can then be fixed.

This is what happens:

1. weapon cycles down, consuming 1 ammo per shot

2. weapon reaches 0 ammo, next cycle would reload of the ammo that was in this weapon

3. during cycle target explodes

4. all active weapons get the command to start the shutdown cycle

• the empty weapon got deactivated, so it wont trigger an automatic reload

• the empty weapon cannot fire, because it has no ammo = excluded from alpha strike

• the empty weapon has no information saved anywhere what ammo it had before, so a manual reload will load the first availiable ammotye from cargo (first = alphabetical order, most times chemoactive)

for me, the bad game mechanic is actually the shutdown cycle. I do not know why it is there. The alphastrike change was a player requested feature, blame the player who has supported the idea that weapons that cannot fire at the current target are ignored by the call wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I don't want to blame anything or anyone. I want it changed/fixed, cause it's stupid smile also what player requested feature? to NOT reload after killing something? wtf srsly? where, when?

Found my ct's.  they were still in the factory, but I could not see them because my number of factory lines was downgraded.  It was saying 4/2.  After upgrading my available lines, all my ct's were shown.

Medium missile launchers cycle has been increased (maybe for small launchers too).

For me: before patch ~6s, after patch ~7s on the same setup.

Fix plox.

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Compact Missiles reloading instead of Ballistic Missiles when both ammo types are carried together.

- radar draws straight lines from last click point when you start drawing on it
- the radar lines sometimes flicker before they fade.

15 (edited by Triglav 2011-11-01 16:48:05)

- when typing a friend request message (special message box), the typed line goes through the border of the window (though the text is unseen) - word wrap not working.

- once an extension drops to the lowest level && that level > 0, do not show the downgrade arrow. Everything that does is confuse people and throw an error message.

Examples of these extensions are the ones gained by char creation and the ones that are locked in place because they're prerequisites for other extensions.

This could also be classified as a feature request, but tbh it's just broken or unthought of mechanic.

Yeah, so this is why you should post every bug into a separate topic. This way it's just an uncontrollable mess hmm

Since most of them have been probably fixed by now, I'm moving this into resolved, but feel free to create new topics for those that are not.