Topic: Problem with Mission: Meteora-7 in ICS-Alpha

Hey all,

I have failed this mission in several different ways, first the most glaring problem:

1) After creating the CT, and retrieving the two objects necessary to manufacture the 2x required win-condition-object, I queued the manufacturing to do 1 production run of 2 cycles. That is, using the skill "Intensive Mass Prod", not Programmed.
a) All the inputs were absorbed by the factory, but producing only one output of the required 2 win-condition-objects.
b) Now I'm screwed out of some standing on my Refining Inc character :-)

Can anyone confirm that this is in fact the case? I am reluctant to throw another batch of standing down the drain. :-)

2) The mission appears to be somewhat-fault intolerant... which could be okay if that is the desired outcome. I managed to "deliver" the mission without actually manufacturing the items, forcing an abort of the mission. My blunder clearly, but in other missions it stops you from handing in prematurely. In this case it takes the required CT leaving you unable to manufacture the items after doing the reverse-engineering.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Problem with Mission: Meteora-7 in ICS-Alpha

Meteora-6 seems to have same issue.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Problem with Mission: Meteora-7 in ICS-Alpha

Annihilator wrote:

Meteora-6 seems to have same issue.

A little bit different though.
You are asked to produce an item with the fetched component, then extract and deliver the ct and that item.
You get the CT, are able to fetch the components, and start producing.
Until then all went well for me - let it produce over night and when I rechecked after patch and tried to deliver the mission, I didnt have any item only some mission-CTs (same as the one at manufacturing). So I was able to deliver a CT (without extracting it) but no item.

Result: Mission failed - since a nonexisting item cant be delivered nor produced a second time.