Topic: Perpetuum Radio: attempt 2!

I now, I've been off awhile. but folks seem to be still intersted in getting the radio station running.  I know people hd put a lot of prepwork into it and it sort of fell flat when I had to vanish. 

So we; sort of need to bang heads together, as a lot of the beginning work was done, finishig this and gettign it live shouldn't take too much more time.

So who is still interested in DJing/helping out?

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Re: Perpetuum Radio: attempt 2!

I.

< as allways

I sang for Wiener Sängerknaben ( http://www.wsk.at/jart/prj3/wsk_website/main.jart ) for a few years (look me up in hall of fame!) so if you need me I'll be there! big_smile

Klit Oriswood wrote:

I sang for Wiener Sängerknaben ( http://www.wsk.at/jart/prj3/wsk_website/main.jart ) for a few years (look me up in hall of fame!) so if you need me I'll be there! big_smile

I endorse this product/service big_smile

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Predator Nova wrote:
Klit Oriswood wrote:

this is going to end well smile

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Nians shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

Martin Luther King wrote:
Predator Nova wrote:
Klit Oriswood wrote:

this is going to end well smile

I lolled lol

A whole new crop of folks, awesome smile (and some "old" hehe)

Will have to see if the software/site etc is still set up (or can be done quickly).

P.S.  This sort of thing is going to take some planning.  So Serious Business rules apply at least till the silly serious stuff is done.

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Super serious silliness, I know, it sounds oxymoronic but Montey Python made it work!

Back in the steve days I was DJing/helping out with Alliance Radio. I would like to help you too

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Main thing is going to be software setup, DJ documentation to run it.  Then scheduling, hopefully eventually figuring out an autoplayer so there's no radio silence - that stream the DJ's would'interrupt" for their live feeds.

So a lot of work, especially for me who knows nothing about this, and not something one person should (or wants to have to do) alone (that one person not being me, as I am computer "special") smile

----

i will support this endeavor with the full backing of the light side of the force!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

i look forward to listening to obi mine while having a conversation with himself XD

i'm a troll, if you take much of anything I say seriously, you need to rethink your life.