Topic: It's good to see..

An email from Perpetuum!
It's been a long time since I last received an email containing anything but a subscription code.

I am really inspired by this and would love to see a monthly new letter (And at least two dev blogs a months to talk about in the news letter).

Posting on the blog and forums requires people to come to you. Sending them an email brings you to them. Many people have smartphone, email pushing and other ways to be communicated and it's good to see it being used.

Re: It's good to see..

Well, brace for impact. We are sending out a newsletter along with tomorrow's patch.

DEV Calvin wrote:

Well, brace for impact. We are sending out a newsletter along with tomorrow's patch.

You're alive! I thought they'd turned you into a forum bot. Glad to see so many devs recently.

If something has been up, legal or otherwise, then I hope it's passed now and you can get back to developing!

There has been a lot of progress the last month. Keep it up! cool

o7 cool

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Alexander wrote:
DEV Calvin wrote:

You're alive! I thought they'd turned you into a forum bot. Glad to see so many devs recently.

If something has been up, legal or otherwise, then I hope it's passed now and you can get back to developing!

We just kept a low profile to avoid speculation, confusion and having to handle the related fallout. You'll be seeing more of us in the next few months.

DEV Calvin wrote:

We just kept a low profile to avoid speculation, confusion and having to handle the related fallout. You'll be seeing more of us in the next few months.

Use alts? Im told its very effective big_smile

on a completely unrelated note.....

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.

big_smile

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Nians shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

DEV Calvin wrote:
Alexander wrote:
DEV Calvin wrote:

Legal issues... low profile... is someone hiding from the authorities? *too tired to translate*

And yes.. eeeeemails!

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

You can't stop the speculation!

or

No one expects the Perptuum Speculation!

More like perpetual speculations lol

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Arga wrote:

You can't stop the speculation!

or

No one expects the Perptuum Speculation!

Groan... You beat me to it!! ^^

No one expects the Perpetuum Inquisition!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprjmoSMJ-o

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

DEV Calvin wrote:

But its had the opposite effect, there is has been more speculation, confusion and related fall out than if you were to simply say a few words.

Its felt like youve given up and no longer care which are strong indications of a failed business causing many people to leave. permenantly.

Lets just hope this isnt all too little, too late.

Snowman wrote:

But its had the opposite effect, there is has been more speculation, confusion and related fall out than if you were to simply say a few words.

Its felt like youve given up and no longer care which are strong indications of a failed business causing many people to leave. permenantly.

Lets just hope this isnt all too little, too late.

Snowman pessimistically strikes thread for obviously nearly not enough damage whatsoever. big_smile

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Legal? What did I miss?

The toaster is sueing.