Topic: @ "darkbayne" or something like that

thank you for grinding the tutorial mobs so that i could no progress with my learning of how to play. You are scum, Diaf.

Your corp "Lost" should have it known of your actions, preventing new players from having a chance to learn and enjoy this game by making them frustrated and logging off.

Re: @ "darkbayne" or something like that

Thank you. Clearly this is something everyone playing the game needs to know.

Requesting lock, burn and forget.

The Game

*** happens, life happens. You deal with it, some ways may be better then others.

I'm thinking whining on the forums about a single player may not be the best way.

*Insert really awesome sig here*

Sykishi wrote:

thank you for grinding the tutorial mobs so that i could no progress with my learning of how to play. You are scum, Diaf.

Your corp "Lost" should have it known of your actions, preventing new players from having a chance to learn and enjoy this game by making them frustrated and logging off.

save urself and the rest of us from your stupidity, wow is that way.

Yeah! Let's drive off the new players by calling them whiners for a fairly legitimate problem! Good call!

Sykishi - I combated that issue by training fairly high in target lock speed. It's something that will retain its use through my career as a combat...err...pilot? And although it may set me back in my overall plans, it was worth it to get through the tutorials. In the future, try addressing your complaint as part of a problem instead of saying "this player makes me ragequit".

7 (edited by franko 2010-12-07 07:43:43)

Kiriath wrote:

save urself and the rest of us from your stupidity, wow is that way.

For something like that should be ban.
Trolling on this forum excess all norms.

There are only few battle missions, and all of them are crowding with people, people that have better equipment and skills.

yeah, its going overboard if everyone posts his own little rant topic for beeing camped at the Starter-zones.

There are several topics spread along the forums about that issue.

*closed*

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.