Topic: Best NPC to Kill in New Virginia?

Hello, all!

I'm not really a trial account (subbed today), but here goes:

I have a Castel that I am using (4x Light Launchers, 1x Standard small armor plate, 1x small armor repairer, and 1x sensor booster), and have been doing some NPC killing on New Virginia (currently based out of Truhold-Markson).

Anyway, I am wondering if anyone has some suggestions as to what would be the most profitable drone that I am able to kill on New Virginia.

Thanks!

Re: Best NPC to Kill in New Virginia?

avoid blue bots (eg. named "havoc")

go for herald (green) or mantis (yellow) for faster kills or
grunt (green) or scorpion (yellow) for higher plasma drop

havent tested which one is more profitable - faster, easier kill with lower plasmadrop (less ammo needed to kill),
or the higher plasmadrop of the light npcs with platings.

if your going after yellow bots (which are weak against missiles) you wont loot your ammo, so you have to buy it. their plasma should also be sold on asintec terminals for more profit.

replace the light armor plate with a lightweight frame and try to stay outside locking range of the npcs (kiting). that way you should be able to do the lvl0 and lvl1 mission with ease and get some additional NIC from mission

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Best NPC to Kill in New Virginia?

move to daoden/asintec

you want to shoot yellow bots as much as possible since they are weak to your base damage (seismic) and your highest resist is in turn their base damage (thermal).

avoid blue as Anni wrote (anithing with stars in name).