Topic: Text in hangars ? Can be?

Hi!

Many times we needed to share infos to other corpmates in hangars, but we cant now officially I use for that scan data, but would be nice to create that like a txt or anything. Any idea? Problems?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Text in hangars ? Can be?

You mean leave a note on hangers?

RIP PERPETUUM

I would leave it that way, can't wait for a note spam... But still that could be a nice feature.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

4 (edited by Celebro 2011-09-20 15:46:23)

Corporation mail is what we need, then again we can always use corp bulletins.

I don't see a use in this feature.

RIP PERPETUUM

corp bulletin is so... hidden. There is no notification system tied to the corp bulletin.

A Text container would be a nice addition - an empty data console, which you can rename like a geoscan, and fill in the item informations.

Imagine you have "F*ck you" data consoles in your bot cargo, just in case you got pwned wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

corp bulletin is so... hidden. There is no notification system tied to the corp bulletin.

A Text container would be a nice addition - an empty data console, which you can rename like a geoscan, and fill in the item informations.

Imagine you have "F*ck you" data consoles in your bot cargo, just in case you got pwned wink

Haha, this would be very awesome. A data console item that can be written on (160 characters) If it's good enough for a tweet it's good enough for here. However the cargo idea is probably a little too much.

As for bulletins, they should be more like a forum and it wouldn't be hard to do. If each corp had their own forums online AND in-game provided by the devs (And of course limited in space so it gets cleaned up often) this would be a HUGE selling point.

A note item has been on our todo since *drumroll* 2 years. I trust Crm will eventually find that ticket smile

the entire frame of my montitor at work is filled with yellow post-its, which I mostly ignore but think one day I may get around to them.

however, bulk email to all corp members would be very useful or have the corp bulletin board open like the email when a new message is added. +1

Arga wrote:

or have the corp bulletin board open like the email when a new message is added. +1

I love being the bearer of good news, this has only been on our todo since 20 months big_smile

DEV Zoom wrote:
Arga wrote:

or have the corp bulletin board open like the email when a new message is added. +1

I love being the bearer of good news, this has only been on our todo since 20 months big_smile

I am really glad to hear that these ideas are being worked on.

I have a suggestion. Each update should have a primary focus. There can always be balance but changes or feature addition should be themes for greater effect. "The great corporation revamp", "To PvP or to not PvP", "What's that coming over the hill" and other such TERRIBLE titles.

Coming Later™

Given the choice between getting updated outposts and popup bullentins, I'll wait another 20 months for corp messages )

Arga wrote:

Given the choice between getting updated outposts and popup bullentins, I'll wait another 20 months for corp messages )

I think anyone would say the same. Well, not just outpost but more content to drive newer players to keep playing.

Alexander wrote:
Arga wrote:

I think anyone would say the same. Well, not just outpost but more content to drive newer players to keep playing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue