Topic: Any one think of starting a fan fiction link here?

I believe that this game could spawn a lot of good fan fiction storys. If the company didn't mind people stretching the story to suit themselves a bit, of course. Like maybe disagreements between orbiting colonys and the surface people, shortages of supplys causing friction even between friends, and the constant attacks on everyone even the men and women that are mining and harvesting to keep the colonys going..just a few ideas right off the bat.

If its ok, maybe the company will open a fan fiction link for us here in the forums. And we can see what good ideas other players can come up with in their storys.:cool:

Re: Any one think of starting a fan fiction link here?

I've thought extensively on it actually.  However, I'm rather certain my lesbian Final Fantasy girlfriend would be upset with me if I spent any of my precious spare time writing about Nia instead of her Mithra charater's orgasmic encounters with Inuyasha on our joint fan-fic page.  She'd murder me the next time we met at a convention.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/

3 (edited by Winter Solstice 2011-09-24 09:30:36)

Johnny EvilGuy wrote:

I've thought extensively on it actually.  However, I'm rather certain my lesbian Final Fantasy girlfriend would be upset with me if I spent any of my precious spare time writing about Nia instead of her Mithra charater's orgasmic encounters with Inuyasha on our joint fan-fic page.  She'd murder me the next time we met at a convention.

Feh.  Any good fanfic/forum RPer can write reams of stuff for 5 sites at a time.  Shape up! tongue

As for Perp fiction, I have to sift through what exists, see if there's enough of a skeleton to work with.  I'm busy as hell with RL stressors at the moment though personally.

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Winter Solstice wrote:

Feh.  Any good fanfic/forum RPer can write reams of stuff for 5 sites at a time.  Shape up! tongue

I know, I'm a failure at life.  She says that same thing too.  This is why I retreat into an emo-self-centric shell of vampire dress up rage and try to look up the skirt of my Sequer constantly.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I hurt now...on the inside.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/