1 (edited by Garak 2011-09-18 01:50:21)

Topic: about missions & relations (patch 08/25)

Hello there,

hope i post this in the right place..

i'm a lil' noob who just want to whine a bit, from what i've read in patch note, missions relation system have been remade for industrials toons because they needed to do combat mission to fully increase facility relationship bonus, now they can just stick on industrial missions, which is nice.

So i'm just wondering, am i the only newb combat player who is disapointed about this ?
I mean, i loot a lot of sh** who needs repair, it cost sometimes more than the item value, so i'm interested in having better repair discount.
I know that Alpha2 are better and Beta the best, i'm looking after relation bonus to increase this.
But increasing standing with my military corp doesn't help, i have to switch to industrial missions.
Missions are boring for me, long runs for low reward (loled at ammo amount btw), but increasing facility efficiency still a good motivation to grind relation, so technically industrial missions suit better for me, ain't logical Spock.

But maybe with my low experience i think wrong and i should not take care about repair cost and red-sh** dropped by mobs ?
any vet' advice about that ? it worth it to sell my guns and switch on indus missions mining all-day long in arkhe lol ?
- If yes, IMHO i think there's something wrong
- If not, ok thanks for the advice

Re: about missions & relations (patch 08/25)

I agree with this. I'm focused at combat, but i also do a little industry (make my own ammo, since there's nothing on the market). I would like if the relation value could be extracted from the corporation with the highest relation value.

haha, lol.

i knew it would backfire somewhere. Lets hope they implement all changes to standing system soon, then this post becomes obsolete (a little bit)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

If you do industry with a combat char, you should expect it to be difficult

Mouse Tiger wrote:

If you do industry with a combat char, you should expect it to be difficult

I am forced to do it, because you industrialists and commies don't do your job right.

Relation does not affect repair cost that much, 10% relation give you like 1% less in repair cost. Which is peanuts to the total cost.