Topic: what happened to the beta characters?

hi
i played in beta and had some fun here, so i thought i'd pop back and see how things have changed
so, what happened with beta characters?
if they still exist, is there a possibility to get like a day or just few hours to check things out, to see how the skills are doing, basically to assess if i should keep the char or just make another one?
thanks

Re: what happened to the beta characters?

edit: to clarify, even a list of characters skills (and accumulated sp) would be more than enough:)
thanks

3 (edited by Ydyp Ieva 2011-09-15 11:36:34)

My guess is that characters are whiped after the end of the beta, as in most p2p games. Which is if you ask me a good thing in this subscription model.

However when a list of characters for paid account would be nice with the accumulated EP and an overview of the spend EP in extensions.

yep, all beta chars got wiped, name reservations kept and everyone had to start from zero (+base EP) again.

EP do not accumulate on non-subscribed accounts, and name reservations AFAIK last only a few weeks for deleted agents.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

kk thanks
so back from the start again
hmmmm