Topic: Confirm box for abnormal high/low price on advert/sell

Like stEVE dit in fact.

It could save a lot of nic because when I'm tired I sometime intervert the quantity and the price.... And with the 10min time it could hurt my wallet!

I think it is quite simple to add.

Thanks!

Re: Confirm box for abnormal high/low price on advert/sell

Stop calling eve steve. You aren't being clever. And the solution to your problem: pay attention. This requires no new buttons, no new coding, no new additions at all. Simply use that slightly advanced simian brain. Try it out.

Why? Paying attention would fix it, and how would it know what is "abnormal", markets change a lot.
Not sure where the stEvE thing came from, never seen it in my years of playing it, but yes, it does get annoying.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

Honestly, this is done in real markets and I can't think of any downside to it.

Amlodhi wrote:

Stop calling eve steve. You aren't being clever. And the solution to your problem: pay attention. This requires no new buttons, no new coding, no new additions at all. Simply use that slightly advanced simian brain. Try it out.

Trolling can't give you more interrest....

Everybody does mistakes, and a simple check can avoid many inconvenience....

When you enter your credit card code you never use the 2 other tries? Or you never use a rubber to erase something?

Please next time do a better use of your "brain" than trolling for entirely free.
Play fps if you need to evacuate some of your rage!

Zhyntil : the game is showing the average price. How about a warnig box if the price is 4 or 5 times higher than it?

Well when you open more than 40 advert simultaneous and change their prices every 20 minutes a mistake is arrived  more quickly than we could imagine...

Just No. Pay attention, scam, get scammed, thats life.