1 (edited by Lalonnie 2011-08-29 20:39:43)

Topic: Two possible industry related bugs

1. While harvesting Noralgis I received an item that does not have a proper name, and has an icon of a square with some lines in it (the old evasive module icon). I think it's supposed to be one of the new rare harvest from Noralgis items. Incorrectly coded perhaps?

[def_missionitemmineral_electroplant_fruitshard_desc]  is the item's name.

2. The new rare spawn items from mining and harvesting say in their information that they can be recycled/refined, but the only thing that comes up is "Additional results expected" when you attempt to.

Re: Two possible industry related bugs

The first one is a bug, Noralgis is not supposed to yield rare minerals.

The second one works as intended, recycling these minerals works just like in case of the secure containers that you get from assignment-related NPCs. What you get by recycling them is random, hence the "Additional results expected" notification.

DEV , in regards to #2 above.

How many of those items are required to recycle? Do you need to do them singly? By stacks of 100? I know for sure stacks of 10 , 20 and 50 do nothing.

Also I updated the info on #1 above.

You can already recycle 1 piece, it works with stacks or multiple stacks too.

Again: the recycle window won't show you what you will get, because it's random.

Because of math and rounding it was (not sure if it was fixed or not) more profitable to recycle stuff one by one.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please