Topic: Industrial tuning bug

iv getting no bonuses from Industrial tuning moduls on Medium harvesters modules equiped on gargoyle.

Re: Industrial tuning bug

did you check if its only a display bug?
how do you see that you do not get any bonus?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Its display bug.
Related also to missile range display.

try putting in the charges then undock, I had the same issue last night with my miner module

Industrial Junkie

Not sure about undocking, but:
-fitting the bot
-putting in charges
-quick relog

and it's fixed.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

drag and drop the ammo from module back into same module = info updated

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Still no changes

Idk my timings work themselves. Might not be displaying right for some ppl

Reproduction steps of what you do and how you check the info would be very nice.

I've checked myself, but the harvested amount increase % in the harvester module info is properly updated, even when it's already opened when I equip the tuning module. (Or maybe it's been fixed since.)

For me miners and harvesters don't display a yield until a charge is loaded.
Missiles also don't display a range (Only range bonus) until you either change zones or deploy.

Display bugs. Miners are missing information sometimes when loaded with charges. Hard to reproduce.

So this only happens when the modules don't have any ammo loaded?

In that case it's hard to "fix" it, since in the case of miners, the yield depends on the type of ammo loaded (due to ore specific extensions and all that). When you don't have any loaded, it's hard to tell...

If ore extension bonus is 'null' it should replace it with zero and complete the calcuation anyway, that would display the module bonus as installed (cycle or yeild).

Ok, I could only reproduce something in the case of miners:

If you equip stuff in miner module - ammo - indy tuning order, then the mined amount info updates properly.
If you do it in miner module - indy tuning - ammo order, the info won't be there unless you reopen the equip window.

Same thing when you deploy with an empty miner module and load the charges there, though the mined amount bonus is applied, just the info is missing.

(#3608)

14 (edited by Norrdec 2011-10-04 07:33:07)

I just changed miner ammo (drag it out of the miner module, drag another type in in terminal ofc) and it still doesn't show me the yield after i reopen the window. I need to relog to see it smile

/edit I was reopening the wrong window wink the equipment windows is not the same as the miners one LOL.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

fixed in next patch