Topic: Sad Sad news :(

Today i come to you with a heavy heart. the hamsters that once run our glorious TS Have gone the way of the warrior in a glorious death!
These brave rodent freedom fighters came with us to escape the horrible tyranny brought on them by "See See Pee" (see what i did there huh? huh? huh? tongue ) We farewell them with full honors in NEX.
We know they are in a far better place now in that great hamster wheel looking back down on us!

So we are now recruiting & training new hamster freedom fighters who have fled to join us!

aka. Nex public TS is down atm & a fix / new one is being worked on! We miss talking to you all! but we hope to see you soon ! big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: Sad Sad news :(

RIP brave little hamster sad
How did you call it?

3 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2011-08-19 15:17:24)

DrZli wrote:

RIP brave little hamster sad
How did you call it?

call what? i dont name hamsters. i dont think they liked me to much.... booted from TS alot lol

http://images.cheezburger.com/completes … 279115.jpg

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

FFS we need to set up a mumble. Why are we using tardspeak? I have no idea.

TS3 FTW mumble is meh.....  unless you want to get us a free mumble server aeon tongue

at least you don't rely on a hacked server or internet connection...

good luck at finding a new free one.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

TS3 FTW mumble is meh.....  unless you want to get us a free mumble server aeon tongue

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Installing_Mumble
http://erroraccessdenied.com/files/imag … review.jpg

Gimme till monday/tues and I can reactivate vent

Im just not really here in the meantime, ill be drunk for the next week

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Wee.

10 (edited by Jasdemi 2011-08-20 01:07:47)

Noes, the hamsters. sad

PS: Check your PM, bro. I've got new hamsters for ya. \o/