Topic: Account Resets

A recent devblog said that account resets would be removed in the week of 15th August, at the same time as CTs were changed. The CT changes have happened, but resets are still with us.

Please could we have an update on what is planned for account resets.

Re: Account Resets

They're probably working out the kinks. Account resets will probably disappear soon.
The new system outlined sounds perfect for newbies but after 6 months expect a lot of Q.Q when there is nothing to do for 5 weeks while waiting for EP. tongue

Alexander wrote:

They're probably working out the kinks. Account resets will probably disappear soon.
The new system outlined sounds perfect for newbies but after 6 months expect a lot of Q.Q when there is nothing to do for 5 weeks while waiting for EP. tongue

you know the PO system while similar to EVE is more frustrating ?

it would be good to have an indication for how much EP I currently have for all skills in addtion to the red/green markings.

I mean you open the Extension window and each skill will display a % of how much you current EP makes from the EP needed :-)

Hugh Ruka wrote:
Alexander wrote:

it would be good to have an indication for how much EP I currently have for all skills in addtion to the red/green markings.

I mean you open the Extension window and each skill will display a % of how much you current EP makes from the EP needed :-)

and how would that help any1 but those who want to "respec" ? If you cant get your EP, what do you care about how much you have spent into something already?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Hugh Ruka wrote:
Alexander wrote:

and how would that help any1 but those who want to "respec" ? If you cant get your EP, what do you care about how much you have spent into something already?

I think you misunderstood.

example:

extension need 6000Ep to next level. I have 2000 at the moment. I open the extension tab and I see 33% next to the "next level" requirements. it is easier and faster to decide with this info :-)

now this is displayed fo each extension I have met prerequisities and have at least 1 level in it.

is it clear now ? I know that my English sucks.