Topic: Autoreload for miners and geoscanners

Pressing "reload all" when the modules are empty results in reloading some random type of charge from cargo hold.
I wish the module would remember the last type of charge used.
Thank you.

Re: Autoreload for miners and geoscanners

As far as I know this will only happen if when docked you remove all ammo from the module and then reload all when on terrain. This is because this causing the weapon to not have a "Last ammo" and it chooses the first one it finds in your cargo. Same for weapons when carrying multiple ammo types.

Could you explain how to create this issue? Are you on the terrain and turn your mining laser off once it reaches 0 ammo and then trying to reload only to have it reload some random ammo?

Alexander wrote:

Could you explain how to create this issue? Are you on the terrain and turn your mining laser off once it reaches 0 ammo and then trying to reload only to have it reload some random ammo?

First I have placed the charges in the container (by mistake tbh, instead of ore) and eventually my miners got empty.
Then I reloaded, after I put the charges back in the cargo hold, only to have them reloaded with random stuff.
Looks like a bug to me.
Thanks.

To reproduce:
- Run out of charges, grab more from can and "reload" -> random charges get loaded.

Miners seem to "forget" what charges they're using if they get deactivated at 0.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … nges-ammo/

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear