Topic: CT Manufacturing price (factory fee) ?

o/

I'm looking for quite some time on the forums, wiki and fan sites but i'm unable to find any single small info about how the factory fee is calculated when manufacturing from a CT. I suspect it has something to do with the amount of commodities involved in the manufacturing process, but i can't figure out a formula... It's not really a problem for ammo as the factory fee is almost negligible, but i got quite surprised when i tried manufacturing bots T_T .

Please help me .o.

Re: CT Manufacturing price (factory fee) ?

The factory charges an hourly rate, the longer you hire the factory slot for, the more you pay

Thanks a lot smile.

So, now the good question is how do you know the base time for a CT (i already have the formulas for TE)

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ion-times/

5 (edited by Howard Quartz 2011-07-28 18:48:29)

Factory cost is 3 Nic per second, for level one factories at least. This is also true of reverse engineering and prototyping (3 Nic per sec).

Since posting in the above thread I've refined my time formula slightly. I'm currently using

Base Time / CT Efficiency / (1.01 to the power of factory speed extension levels) / (1 + (relation/3))

Which for me is so far falling within acceptable margins of error attributable to CT rounding.

Woaw, thanks.

I'll try to fit all those info in my spreadsheet tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight.