Topic: Idea for a small addition

This is something that is small and doesn't seem like a bug deal but can help in certain situations.

It would be cool to have a weight total at the bottom for corp storage and/or private storage so that those that are saving things in it to haul out later know what the totals are. I have one at an outpost that I save all the rat droppings in but it is pretty far out so I don't want to send my sequer guy out there until it is near 80U. I can add it up of course, but having that option would be a nice reference point.

Hopefully it is something small and can be done easily because it is not anything to commit heavy resources to but it would be a nice QoL addition.

Re: Idea for a small addition

Zeb Atlas wrote:

It would be cool to have a weight total

A weight or a volume total? You wrote weight, but you described a volume total.

Avatar Creations have a lot to learn about economy
-- Snowman

I assume he means U's and not mass.

It would make sense to have all storages show their total U content including sub containers.
Small idea but makes sense for making the gaming experience more similar in all areas. tongue

YES! WANTED! DESIRED! +1! NEEDED!

We have more gear than god in several of our hangers (apparently people love the Voluntary Tax Initiative we capitalist pigdogs instituted) and an autototal would let us pinpoint the sequer horde necessary to move it all without using calculus.

I mean, I personally take a "small" number of donations for pvp and I had to summon, I kid you not, twelve sequers worth of hauling just for one can when I thought only one or two would be needed per can.

It was atrocious. And our corp cans are even bigger. I've crashed my client trying to shuffle it around while bored. So something like this would be super helpful, as I'm sure we're not even top ten on the list of corps with the most crap.

It would be nice. 

As an extension - as you select items, it will highlight/show the volume selected  - perhaps on the bottom or top status bars of the window.  So you pick 4 stacks of stuff, it tallies it and shows just what you have selected.

(yes it's lazy but having a computer show values vs manually figuring out totals... That kind of makes sense to me.)

Would be nice if items to be repaired stacked. Every day I open the corp storage for repair items and then I go afk for 5 mins to have coffee while it loads up. sad

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice