Topic: "Rotate With Camera" Needs Tweaking

1. The cone should not be visible when the map moves with you.  Its pretty obvious that you're moving "up" on the map.  It just bugs me to see this constantly on the map now and I cant get rid of it.

2. Change the cone.  I'm guessing you wanted to show the direction of movement when the map is locked, but all it does is shows you your cone of vision, and the exact direction you're moving is kinda hard to see.  Why not just put an arrow at the center, or even a line extending outward in your movement direction.

I'm glad you guys finally got around to adding this to the radar, but it still needs a bit of work.  I'm also so used to using the standard radar that it's jarring to try and switch, even though I was one of the original people suggesting and pushing this  big_smile

->You just lost The Game<-

Re: "Rotate With Camera" Needs Tweaking

Or just a line in the cone perhaps?

Re: "Rotate With Camera" Needs Tweaking

I love the fixed radar map, using it now, but the "headlights" are a bit to bright and sometimes obscure the background a bit, especially if you're using the passable terrain option.  Maybe dial the headlights down a notch or two (the edges being a bit brighter than the main "beam" is good).