Topic: The Landmarks Overview

A few things that might make the Landmarks box a little better to work with.

1. Ability to remove specific items from the landmarks screen.
I understand some things are removable but, like say, only 1st star Havoc, or only negative standing corps.
2. Ability to save a landmark sort that you have, to be able to quick change between missions and PVP, or travel mode.
3. Ability to remove specific enemies that generally pose no threat, such as Traning Drone or regular "Drones".

If i have missed something in the Landmarks options then i am sorry but from what i saw with my small brain i figured i would just make the suggestions.

Thanks for having an awesome game! big_smile

Re: The Landmarks Overview

Oh god also let us remove corp members / squad members

You can remove bot types, like Arkhes (drones, but also removes players in arkhes, but thats generally not a problem for most)

How do you mean on 'specific items'?  Like you can click on ANY info and selectively remove it?  How would you get those back if you want to see them again?

Saving setups would be decent, but I really dont know what you'd have different for certain situations, unless you like to block out the rest of the world when on a task.

You can remove corp/squad members.  Have you seen the "filter" tab on your landmarks window?

->You just lost The Game<-

Neoxx wrote:

You can remove bot types, like Arkhes (drones, but also removes players in arkhes, but thats generally not a problem for most)

i hope i find you and your arkheless overveiw on a beta island. me and about twenty of my best friends. yarr

/witty sig

I can still see you on the floating UI, just not on the landmarks list.  I'd still see you, then at that point I'd turn it back on.  Its nice not having the cluster *** of arkhes on alpha, but I'm not stupid.

Neoxx wrote:

How do you mean on 'specific items'?  Like you can click on ANY info and selectively remove it?  How would you get those back if you want to see them again?

Saving setups would be decent, but I really dont know what you'd have different for certain situations, unless you like to block out the rest of the world when on a task.

You can remove corp/squad members.  Have you seen the "filter" tab on your landmarks window?

I would like to remove specific NPC types, and or Player types, Clearly anyone who ventured onto a beta island would want to have all Player Bots on their landmark list, that goes with out question.    Being able to do that on the alpha islands deselecting only "Drones" and "Practice Target" would clear up a bit of the landmark list.  Then that would go hand in hand with saving "Landmark Lists" where you could have one specific for Beta islands with only player bots and terminals, or an alpha list, where you could remove everything except the bot your going after in a mission or say travel mode, where all you want is the terminals and teleporters.   More or less suggesting it as a way to clear up the landmark list.  Yes i have seen the filters tab on the landmark list, but this would adding more options to that list.

You know for high population noob terminals you can just cut the range of your overview and stop lagging right?

Other than that we need savable landmarks and if possible multiple landmarks tabs.

Shijima wrote:

I would like to remove specific NPC types, and or Player types, Clearly anyone who ventured onto a beta island would want to have all Player Bots on their landmark list, that goes with out question.    Being able to do that on the alpha islands deselecting only "Drones" and "Practice Target" would clear up a bit of the landmark list.  Then that would go hand in hand with saving "Landmark Lists" where you could have one specific for Beta islands with only player bots and terminals, or an alpha list, where you could remove everything except the bot your going after in a mission or say travel mode, where all you want is the terminals and teleporters.   More or less suggesting it as a way to clear up the landmark list.  Yes i have seen the filters tab on the landmark list, but this would adding more options to that list.

Well, you really havent seen very large scale PvP then, have you?  When theres people undocking in arkhes after being killed at their outpost, or people scurrying around in arkhes while masses of mechs are about, you really cant be bothered with the extra clutter from arkhes on your overview.  If you need to kill them you can still click on them on the UI, but unless the entire squad is made of arkhes, you can easily remove them from landmark view.

Multiple lists would be nice too.  Some that activate specifically by what type of island you're on would be cool, but I doubt it would be automatic.

The arkhe thing really was just for in alpha islands situations, it doesn't matter about if i have seen large scale pvp or not, its just an example, i could have used the same example of i want to see only arkhes on the alpha islands and nothing larger.   The point was i would like more control over what is and is not on my landmarks list.