Topic: Most trusted agent?

In another game I play, there is a short list of most trusted pilots that most of the players can agree on.  Those are usually players who've been in the game for a long time and have earned trust through many actions with others over time.  One of the more famous has a his favorite game ore type tattooed on his arm http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/OTHE … rized2.jpg and is sought out as the go between between large alliances who need to do business with each other involving many billions of game currency.

Just wondering if PO has yet evolved anyone like this or is it too soon for that? smile

Re: Most trusted agent?

Carillon. Trustworthy, helpful and has Titan Ore tattooed on her chest.

On the whole the games too young to its own Chribba but one day it will do. For now, Carillion.

big_smile
I nominate ... ME!

WOOT

Between this character and my alt, I've taken out eight million nic in loans, six million from outside my corp, have already repaid two million nic in prior loans, entirely from outside my corp, and have been trusted to move over one hundred mil nic in cargo for individuals inside and outside my corp. Beyond that I've been trusted to handle all our PVP gear and manage our OPs.

I'm also a week old. I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to my trustworthiness.

We love the Piglet. smile

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

6 (edited by Gremrod 2011-07-05 02:52:08)

I would have to say Arga.

But I have been known to be pretty damn trust worthy. big_smile

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Yeah grem would definitely be on my list, and anyone who he deems trustworthy. And not cause we share the same Corp, rather his history in the game and the effort he goes through to propel it's reputation.

My vote would be for either Siddy or Jelan..... or myself.

Oh yeah, and I'm leaving Perpetuum.  Any NIC you send me I will double it and send it back.

->You just lost The Game<-

So you're the Middle Eastern prince!??!?!

GLiMPSE wrote:

Thanks for the help!  I promise your check is on the way.  Its probably being held up in customs.

Neoxx wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

Thanks for the help!  I promise your check is on the way.  Its probably being held up in customs.

If i send you more money can you help expedite the clearning of customs?

GLiMPSE wrote:
Neoxx wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

If i send you more money can you help expedite the clearning of customs?

I give no guarantees it will work but I can't try until you do.

13 (edited by SmokeyIndustries 2011-07-05 06:52:20)

Alexander wrote:

Carillon. Trustworthy, helpful and has Titan Ore tattooed on her chest.

On the whole the games too young to its own Chribba but one day it will do. For now, Carillion.

Sorry, but I wouldnt trust, and could not reccommend trusting anyone from m2s due to their willingness to condone theives, spys, liars and exploiters (srsly, busted twice?). Just sayin.

Agra might be a good sugestion, although I'm still convinced he's an m2s alt.

Maybe The Omen from ToG. He's a stand up guy from the few times i've talked to him.

*edit* tired postings ftl... i missed the spirit of the conversation, and thought you needed someoen you could trust to broker a deal.

The awnser to your question is, No there's noone like that currently that I know of. The game has been full of paranoia, spies and thefts up until now... and normally you'd think that would inspire someone of trust to come along... but it hasnt yet.

Reset each other yet?

SmokeyIndustries wrote:

The game has been full of paranoia, spies and thefts up until now...

SmokeyIndustries wrote:

... full of paranoia, spies and thefts up until now...

SmokeyIndustries wrote:

... up until now...

I have this sneaky suspicion the skies won't be clearing anytime soon... just sayin'.

*crawls back into tinfoil bunker*

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Alot of us players are ex-EVE players so paranoia and distrust are second nature to us.

Smokeys just very paranoid and if your morale compass doesnt point the same way as his then you obviously eat babies

OT: Trust is all relative, everyone has his price wink

I'd trust Grem but I'd rob you blind for a syntec sensor amp!

Egomaniac wrote:

I'd trust Grem but I'd rob you blind for a syntec sensor amp!

Bahaha, I can see this being totally true too. It's gotta be the accent, its just untrustworthy.

SmokeyIndustries wrote:

Sorry, but I wouldnt trust, and could not reccommend trusting anyone from m2s due to their willingness to condone theives, spys, liars and exploiters (srsly, busted twice?). Just sayin.

I've seen quite a few dubious people in Freelancer corp, therefore your posts are not to be trusted.

I can be trusted. smile

20 (edited by Norrdec 2011-07-05 14:24:58)

When you say that you can be trusted you get the opposite reaction. smile
Oh and before you try it, doing the opposite is still not getting you good rep mr. CCP big_smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

no one-person can be trusted that much.  Eventually a human emotion gets in the way, revenge, angery, jealousy, apathy..

All it takes is some ill spoken words and a completely trust worthy person can become hatefull and vengeful.

a regulated body of individuals who are accountable are the only way to attain some measure of trust.  Even then though, still prone to corruption.

Who trust me. I trust everyone!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Norrdec wrote:

When you say that you can be trusted you get the opposite reaction. smile
Oh and before you try it, doing the opposite is still not getting you good rep mr. CCP big_smile

Basically this big_smile

In this game of internet pixles there's 2 ways to be noteworthy, Famous and Infamous.

It is remarkably easier to be Infamous for being a duche, troll, or just a loud mouthed braggard then to get famous being helpful, honest, and dependable.

I would say there are plenty of trustworthy players in the game, I'm just not so sure about their agents...

Winter Solstice wrote:

We love the Piglet. smile

Me rub you rong time! </racist accent>

25 (edited by Jim Pooley 2011-07-05 17:40:31)

I handled billions worth of Ferrogel reactions in my time as a director in Cutting Edge (Razor), (talking Eve that is) and despite many attempts by my peers to steal it, even when I left, I didn't.

That said, I am going to aim for a middle of the road approach and try to just be unnoticed lol