Topic: Public German Forum

Hi Guys,

some new joiners of Perpetuum Online made an corp neutral new forum which is arriveable under http://perpetuum-game.de. All German Perpetuum Players are invited to register and meet there.

Greetings
Citinetty

Re: Public German Forum

yes very much approve of it. Nice Works Mister Icks big_smile

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Forum style looks ugly as hell.

we are working on that, and a new default style is coming soon.......other styles are available under personal settings......

Keep up the good work smile

*bump*

next bump, Forum is filling more and more with intresting content and Guides, we still working on the design

Jasdemi wrote:

Forum style looks ugly as hell.

Hello, it's nice that different people have different tastes, I think. A more detailed description of what's so ugly on the design would have helped me further.

But now there is a new standard design and I think that this does not look quite so bad. Some details I must certainly improve, but if you keep in mind that I'm not a graphic designer, then that's OK with me.

I hope you understand, what I'm saying. This text is created with the Google translator because my English is not even enough to order a beer in a pub roll

It's still ugly. \o/

what would you prefer, or are you just trolling ugly ugly ugly ?

B2Y Citinetty wrote:

what would you prefer, or are you just trolling ugly ugly ugly ?

ignore him, he is just trolling.

report and get him banned.

don´t need to, new skins are available in the forum, and content is still growing up

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*