1 (edited by Jayka Kyer 2011-07-01 12:13:53)

Topic: "power of 2" 2nd account deal

Recently moved over from Eve which periodically gave the option to sub a 2nd account for a reduced rate.

Do you think such a deal could happen here? I know this game already has a cheap sub but it would push me to getting a 2nd account.

Re: "power of 2" 2nd account deal

For me 2 accounts is nice to have: industrial one for carebearing, military one for pvp. When i bored of pvp i can mine and search some artifacts. When i tired of mining, i take my mech for pvp.
In any case, in any game: two accounts will give you advantage over one-account players.

You only really need two accounts to be able to do almost everything with some ease.
As long as your attributes are right all it takes is a little time to get everything. smile

4 (edited by Paragon 2011-07-01 14:23:45)

Alexander wrote:

You only really need two accounts to be able to do almost everything with some ease.
As long as your attributes are right all it takes is a little time to get everything. smile

You currently need a second account to trade with yourself. That means no bot transfers unless all your chars have haulers, or you risk letting someone else hold your stuff. A second account makes self-trade more robust and much safer.

On the other hand, that could be fixed with a new feature or two. Frankly, I see it as two-faced for people to be anti-p2w when it comes to MT, but are totally fine with it in the form of multiple accounts.

With 2 accounts you pay more, but you also have more to do and spend more time doing it - it's not a magic switch that gives you better ammo.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please