Topic: Terraforming

I see in the features that the world may be molded by war, industry, agriculture and the like. I had also heard that in the future there are plans for the ability to create new lands. Confirm/Deny on any of these ideas? Will we actually be able to MAKE our own part of the world?

To live, merely to exist, what sense is there in it? A fly also "lives".

2 (edited by Gremrod 2011-07-01 01:28:43)

Re: Terraforming

As far as I understand we will beable to shape the existing land not create.

Raise it lower it etc.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

This is an officially listed feature that is going to make its way into the game soon (tm).

I will however, note that despite morbid threats to my bot and persona by some individuals, note that there is one feature which is the most important that could possibly be added. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

What feature is that?

To live, merely to exist, what sense is there in it? A fly also "lives".

Bot's in brown yak fur.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

"Bah, again nothing about player-built structures *grmbl* - I hear from the back rows. Yes, thank you for your question, that concept is alive and in the works, but still has a long way to go. While it’s one of our priorities, we don’t want to leave you with nothing in the meantime. But as mentioned in an earlier post, the target time for that is still the end of this year. "

Quoted from one of the last devblog

Terraforming and player operated structure have kinda been announced partially, with a date and lotsa details to the press. However, all theses informations are currently NDA until next month.

My blog about MMO design:
http://mmockery.wordpress.com/