Topic: Multiple accounts

I can't seem to be able to subscribe to a second account using the same Email address. Is this normal. I only have the one Email and would like to get a second account running using it

Re: Multiple accounts

Accounts are tied to emails, you will need a second email address for a second account.

Your email address is your login name so you need a different one for each account. But then, that is what gmail or yahoo are for. smile

lol.Thanks guys but I'm to old and lasy to worry about second Email accounts. I'll just live with the one account

Oodin100 wrote:

lol.Thanks gays but I'm to old and lasy to worry about second Email accounts. I'll just live with the one account

Its not like you have to check them.  You just have to remember them and the PW.

I have 2 email accounts that are only used for Perpetuum accounts.  Not hard and I dont like multiple emails.  I hardly even consider them email addresses since I never get anything on them.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

6 (edited by William Swanson 2010-12-07 11:17:20)

if you have gmail, just add a "."(period) somewhere in the stuff before the "@" sign and it will send it to the same gmail account but will be a different login account on perpetuum big_smile

Question are there tools to disrupt weapons like a bubble or shield that messes with targeting systems??

^^^^^that can be equipped to a hauler??

You're a bit off-topic here, but yes smile

There are defensive shield modules, and you can also equip an ECM module which will make other robots lose lock on you.

Zoom can you read through this topic a little and do some editing?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I'm sure it was only a typo, if I'm thinking what you're thinking smile

amazing necro big_smile

nope, aside from shield tanking, and very bad armor tanking, there is no way to defend one self without pvp-flagging, which will be your death sentence if your trying to "escape"...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

i have an issue i'm trying to make a secondary account on same comp like many people do and was told to just copy the game to another folder which enables the path directory to be changed  of course then allowing another game window to open. now the issue i now have is the secondary copy runs but doesn't connect to server.. any ideas on this matter?

You mean it doesn't even get to the point where you can enter your email/password?

when i check the log to see what happen the log tells me this

[09:27:02] Connecting...
[09:27:02] [sock] Socket error 10013 - (An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.)
[09:27:02] [sock] Socket error 10013 - (An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.)
[09:27:02] Connection failed!

does this mean i cannot run more then one?

no i wasn't even able to get to that login cause the connection never happened on the secondary acount

If the client doesn't even reach to the login screen, it obviously has nothing to do with your secondary or any account. My tip would be a firewall restriction if you have such running, since this is a new exe.

WOW zoom your right very good.. what i did was open my virus protection program which adds a firewall.. then i added my perpetuum(2) folder and all sub folders to follow to the excludes list of autodetect, sonar and download intelligence list.. and it solved the problem right away.. It does seem that with some virus protection programs if you run a program that is an original to the virus protection then of course they will block it from it being a potential threat. and so what i just did fixed the problem. I want to say thank you for the good work you been doing.

I'm glad it's resolved then smile