Topic: To Whom It May Concern

If you requested the feature for "please don't let the robot appear on the other side before the client loads it." Would you kindly sign this thread.

And Tell me by what divine logic you thought this was a good idea.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Re: To Whom It May Concern

If No one responds, I vote fix the issue big_smile

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

I don't understand the issue. Your post is unclear to my feeble and limited intellect.

4 (edited by Blackomen 2011-06-29 20:00:23)

It's what the short term invulnerability is for. But I agree, especially when you crash during teleport.

Edit: I assume this is regarding teleports.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

Yes it is regarding Teleporters and those who thought it was a good idea to not move your bot when you clicked the button but rather wait till you loaded then move it.

*Refraining from ranting* i just need to know who requested this as you will be added a special list.

Undefeated 2013

why is this here and not in the features request section?

but if my bot does appear and is vulnerable for some time before i am in control, that is not fair.

/witty sig

Lemon: Please post this in the bug section and word it properly. Let's see if it persists and others have the same issue.

Closing this.