Topic: Great game wish I could play

Really enjoying the game.  Really wish they had the server capacity to handle the players.

Subbed for a month.  Will sub for longer if they can increase server capacity in that time.

2 (edited by TheEchoInside 2011-06-29 14:34:56)

Re: Great game wish I could play

It's actually not the capacity that's the current problem (they had up to 970 previously and from what I've seen the Devs say, they can do much more), it's just a bug somewhere in the code that's creating artificial strain/load...

But yeah, that aside, hopefully it'll be a free for all shortly smile

3 (edited by Thamul 2011-06-29 14:36:22)

I don't care what the cause is.  If I can't log in then it's a server capacity issue.

They don't have the capacity to handle the load.  Period.  They need to fix it or all the new players will evaporate.

And they will and they are.
Also it takes me on average 2 minutes to log in after getting the error message. smile

Alexander wrote:

And they will and they are.
Also it takes me on average 2 minutes to log in after getting the error message. smile

Just this morning I've waited longer than the 2 minutes.  But that's really irrelevant.  Any cap that prevents paying customers from playing is a failure state.

They need some amount of players to perform tests. Also as they said, they better to allow some players to play more or less good than everyone to play bad.

Also they can simply forbid login for everyone until bug is fixed, but i don't think anyone of you new players will like such solution.

Be patient please, they do everything they can and even more.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

*Click okay*
*Ignore Pop up and click okay again*
*Repeat until online*

It's not a nice method and they're working on a queue but right now retrying every 10 seconds works.

Alexander wrote:

*Click okay*
*Ignore Pop up and click okay again*
*Repeat until online*

It's not a nice method and they're working on a queue but right now retrying every 10 seconds works.

Stop giving away my secrets to logging in... gharrrrr

I just subed for 90 days even with the currend problems. I know they are in atm but with all the DEV/GM presens ingame I strongly belive, they will fix it very soon(tm).

They heavy DEV/GM presens was the main reson why I subed btw wink.
First game, where I see them so frequently ... and that's just awesom big_smile:D.
Doesn't matter if I realy play 90 days, I just wanted to suport this fact.
And there are many games which cost more but aren't even nearly as cool as this one wink.

Thamul wrote:

I don't care what the cause is.  If I can't log in then it's a server capacity issue.

They don't have the capacity to handle the load.  Period.  They need to fix it or all the new players will evaporate.

Funny. I remember people saying the same thing when world of warcraft launched and had long queues for several weeks

xD

In case you haven't heard, the server problems have been fixed!  Enjoy your stay.

->You just lost The Game<-

woohoo!!! \o/