Topic: eve players are usefull for something

Massively picked up on Eve players flipping the finger to CCP and going to perpetuum

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/06/26 … e-players/

big_smile

Re: eve players are usefull for something

basicly, the devs flipped us the bird. they jump on the MT bandwagon in spite of a 70% of eve players saying in a survey that they do not want, and they ignore the unanimous vote of the so called "council of stellar management" (player elected representatives) to not do MT.

disrespect this customer, this customer pays no more. double bill me will ya.

also, they released half of a quarter of an eighth of an expansion. 1/64th does not cut it.

/witty sig

At this momment in time my only concernt about CCP is:

Will the Imperial Navy Issue Apoc model I ordered ship before the liquidators are called in?

Because I hate chasing liquidators for refunds and would rather like the mommento of good times.

vane, i don't think that ccp will fold till early next year at the earliest. i don't think that their finances are that bad. i've been wrong.

/witty sig

Jaik3 wrote:

vane, i don't think that ccp will fold till early next year at the earliest. i don't think that their finances are that bad. i've been wrong.

I too have my fingers crossed about that for the reason stated.

But I think this whole get the CSM here now thing is because the unsubs just went past the point of surviability, well beyond the lol18months fiasco.  That's my gut feeling at least.   The feedback loop of:
P1: "CCP said no P2W in EVE"
P2: "CCP said no MT in EVE a year ago"
P1: "Well they're a business, got to make money and things change"
P2: "My point exactly"
P1: "CCP said no P2W in EVE"

Is helping in any way shape or form for them.

But it's good to see Perpetuum in the news smile

I would say that this is just the first wave of players to join Perp. What the game has really been missing since the Expansion is simply, more players.

While this game may not be for everyone, and I suspect a fair number of this group will choose to go elsewhere, I believe we will still be above the level to be self-sustaining. That is enough players staying, makes the game better, and the momentum carries the game through to a continual subscription increase; instead of relying on large one-time events like this.

For that, the small but dedicated community or 300 now becomes the minority, and hope that our ideals and friendly competitive nature (mostly friendly) infects and empowers the new majority.

Soon enough, it will be all US and not Vet's and Eve.

Drive safe!

I think it was the CCP who flipped the bird.

Considering i am 8+ year EVE vet, I've seen so much bird flipping from CCP its not funny.

To me, last nail in coffin was WH space un colonizable.

To others it was this creeping P2W system and dress up monocle game.

Perpetuum is full of possibilities and devs lissen to community. Good choice for eve exile.

Siddy wrote:

To me, last nail in coffin was WH space un colonizable.

I can see the arguments against it being such though.  OTOH T3's not being able to swap sub-systems at a POS is/was/always will be :psyduck: