1 (edited by Gravemind 2011-06-27 20:49:50)

Topic: How we can Help Perpetuum right now.

Here are my Suggestions we could do right now while our beloved Devs are fixing it up.

• Help Advertising for the Game so it doesnt get forgotten

• Creating Community Content(Youtube Videos/Funny Ingamepics etc.)

• Making Tutorials to Specific paths in the Game(Combat/Mining/Trading/Producing etc.)

• Dont get the DEV's on their nerves by creating useless Threads. (I would consider my thread useless tongue)

• Try Help finding the Issue so the DEV's can fix it up real soon by sending Crashdumps or Logs that reveals the troublemaker.

I like this Game really much and i want to see it growing bigger than EVE(if its even possible in the future tongue)

NEVER STOP POSTING, You can add something that Helps the Game and the Community. In this thread if you wish. cool

Re: How we can Help Perpetuum right now.

bump

Gravemind++

I'd love to have more guides and tutorials on the FOOM wiki, but only have so much time in the day.  People are more than welcome to PM me suggestions or content, or drop it in the suggestion box on the wiki.  Or, if you're really crazy and want to put stuff up directly, talk to me!

Visit the FOOM Wiki!  Submit changes or requests via the suggestion box, or PM me.

Don't burn out guys, its a long-term game smile

I think all of good thing welcome!

So very WELCOME!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

bump