Re: Ex-EVE Capsuleers sign in!

Don't forget to Honk as you go by!

Arga wrote:

Don't forget to Honk as you go by!

WTB La Ku Karacha air horn.

lol.. don't metion 'buy' in the forums yet... to much micro-t mist about, don't want it to collapse into horn sounds for .$99 each wink

Arga wrote:

lol.. don't metion 'buy' in the forums yet... to much micro-t mist about, don't want it to collapse into horn sounds for .$99 each wink

Tru dat.  big_smile

But hey, if we were in another universe it'd be air horn sounds for $99 wink

Single Use horns sounds at that.

'10 checked in! o7 to all friendly EVE players!

Glad to see other eve players here.

Hi everyone over liked the game so much decided to go in money wise. Hope to see everyone in game. o7

I played it yesterday for the first time. Subbed today for 3 months and can't log in. I know it's a bug but I'd kinda like to get my moneys worth. Server has been full all day

60 (edited by San Vigil 2011-06-27 01:44:02)

Red 5 standing by. Red Fox standing by. Red October standing by. LOL! lol

'05 Vet Checking in with an indy alt as well. Possible 3rd if I see value in a Logistics type of Mech.

I'd like to take this time to publicly apologize if I have shot you or podded you in High Sec or Low Sec. Also if I shot at you as my alliance fought against the NC and the Goons. And even you Razor Alliance sons of... woah sorry. smile

I'm glad to fight side by side, Mech to Mech with you now. yarr

San Vigil

funny how mortal enemies end up being pals in a new universe, ain't it? I happily chatted with a guy I can't stand in Eve last night for a while. New things take time to get used to...

Bittervet reporting in

Not so much a vet but 9-month EVE player signing in.

'06 bittervet checking in.
I was there in the perpetuum beta, so buying some gametime was a rather easy choice.
So here I am....mining. *blush*

07 bittervet reporting in

my avatar is funny looking!

also, does anyone dual box around here? i want to mine and haul

/witty sig

o/ 07 on-and-off player here

'05 Bittervet inbound. Subbed and rocking the Yagel. Boom Boom.

Most of the vets already dual, triple, quadruple and even octuple box perpetuum, I personally have 3 chars (ind, green, blue, no love for the  yellow!) wink

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Joined yesterday .. now have 2 PO accounts!  Lubin' the game!!!

Great Dev interaction in-game.  I'm a 2005 vet of EvE and this reminds me of some good times.  Keep up the great work PO!

05 Bittervet signing in

How the hell did i end up with 2 accounts here???

Another old ’05 bittervet signing in. I was / am Arrs Grazznic in EVE and seemed to be better out of the game than in -- I wrote the EON insider guides to Fleet Warfare, Gangs and Mission Running, the latter becoming the majority of the missions wiki. Been subbing my EVE account with isk bought PLEX, but really not happy with the recent turn of events and decided to look elsewhere for my gaming fix...

Managed to login late last night to create my spark (so at least I can participate in the forums!) but didn’t have time to run through the tutorials. So far this looks like an interesting game and premise, and I like the attitude of the devs, gms and players I’ve seen in the forums. I’ve subbed for 1 month to make sure I can participate fully, though I’ll see how the next weeks transpire before deciding to continue (and grabbing an alt) or not.

I have to admit I’m a little concerned with the impact NeX may have on PO, but then again in any sandbox game the majority of the content is player driven, so this could be a very interesting turn of events!

Looking forward to walking with you all   o7

What we are dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law

January '10 bitter signing in. My only complaint is that I didn't know about EvE in '04-'05 or so... and ended up playing WoW at the time... tongue

Nevertheless.. A New game, new opportunities and we shall see what happens... wink

'07 bittervet, with possible alts and friends.

Eve player checking in.
Haven't unsubbed yet, but honestly Eve became more a Job than a game, and with 100m on four separate characters I simply don't have any real goals left.

So here I am, and eve is minus four accounts when they lapse.