Topic: How To Not QQ

Please Use this as a guide to help you build your balancing issue/argument in to a strong thought with supporting details.

First: The Problem

• This is where you insert and explain what the problem is.

Second: Why

• Why is this a Problem

Third: Solution

• Here is where you separate your self from the average QQer. By stating a valid and thought out solution to the problem.

Example of what not to do:

OMG speed fit kains are so OP, They can out run my assault bot and do more damage and can fire from farther. My assault bot needs to Move faster its the only way and you need to Nerf there speed.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Re: How To Not QQ

OMG the example you gave us has all your points lol

1. OMG speed fit kains are so OP. (The problem)

2. They can out run my assault bot and do more damage and can fire from farther. (Why)

3. My assault bot needs to Move faster its the only way and you need to Nerf there speed. (solution)

RIP PERPETUUM

1) My ~300k NIC light assault bot that doesnt require epriton isnt fast enought to kill a ~1.2M kain.

2) I want a cheap PvP bot that is more useful then a kain

3) Make assault bots faster then kains

*fail* wink

You may have good intentions with your post but it borders on the "Do not act as a moderator yourself."-rule, so I'll close this before the hungry trolls get in smile

edit: oh, some slipped by already.