Topic: Hmm?, bye bye!

Me Aka Arachnix, say goodbye To Perpetuum-Online.

I will not return, the game has lost its charm, I'm tired of chasing pixel robots. the people I played with so far has been wonderful. unfortunately there is nothing in the game that keeps me here, so I continue with Pixel war in EVE Online with my IRL mates.

Best of Regards to everyone I played with and i hope you continue to have fun in the game.

Re: Hmm?, bye bye!

I would ask for your stuff, but your in m2s so everything belongs to the corp anyway.... j/k smile

Thanks for helping to build the initial community, everyone's input was vital and like any chaos type theory equation, the starting parameters have a large impact on the final configuration.

Cheers and Fly safe!

Can I have your stuff?

->You just lost The Game<-

You should PM DEV Calvin... lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I'm sad to see another player go. I know you got lured to the dark side, and when it proved to really be too good to be true, now you're leaving. Fly safe in Eve, and remember the good times.

=S=

6 (edited by MoBIoS 2011-06-15 12:42:15)

Bye Arachnix, for the time you where still on the "good" side, we had lots of fun togehter. Cu around, in what ever game. Maybe I come and shoot you in EvE, still have all my accounts active tongue

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

[Another post that blames M2S for making people leave the game]

[I blame Alex]

Farewell Mr Arachnix!

It was nice gaming with you on PO!

If in the future you want to say Hi - I am also "DaOpa" on EVE-Online...

o/

I'm sad... but farewell Arachnix smile
I'll remember a lots of fun with you in PO smile

Ofcoz i hope we will meet in StEVE somedays (i'm playing with name Exolon) smile

o/

Adios arachnix , cya round I'm sure

Guess you don't like mining...