Topic: Destruction SAPS - Lower HP

Greetings,

A request -

Lower the HP Amount for Destruction SAPS.

In comparison to other types of SAPS. this one is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy overboard on the amount of time  needed to achieve it.

k, thanks

Re: Destruction SAPS - Lower HP

Took about 40 of us a good 30 minutes to destroy one. I think that's a little long considering how much firepower we had available.

3 (edited by DaOpa 2011-06-08 17:44:53)

Guns nButter wrote:

Took about 40 of us a good 30 minutes to destroy one. I think that's a little long considering how much firepower we had available.

Yup .. to time consuming .. its not fun sitting there waiting .. and waititngg..

I'm shocked no one else requested this sooner ..

People sit and complain about . BLOBS .. but damn you need one to take out a Destruction SAP .. what in the world .. lol

4 (edited by Alexander 2011-06-08 17:44:57)

The average time to complete a destruction node from a good group is around 10 to 20 minutes.
You're not not able to do it in under an hour you're really not going to own the outpost for long.

It's a good gauge and a great defence once you own the outpost.

I'd rather see the entire system change. Even alpha island outposts should be winnable.

Also, if you are defending, you don't need to destroy the node - and you want it to be hard to kill so you can concentrate on the other 2 saps.

If this is because taking the last few outposts that were undefended were no challenge and just boring shooting for 30 mins, that's not typical.