Re: Friends List - Add Column for Agent Notes

DaOpa wrote:

Greetings,

Friends List - Add Column for Agent Notes

Thanks

+1

or just a spy/enemy box to click .. or an enemies list wink

Should this tell you when an enemy agent is online?

And should adding agents to your friends list require them to accept your "friend" invite, thus reducing the use of the friends list for spying?

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

+1

Adding the agents Corp as a column to the friends list would be great as well.  tongue

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

knowing people are online isn't knowing where they are, and its probable that you could have a friend in an 'enemy' corp, I think the game shouldn't limit who's on your list based on what your CEO sets.

Arga wrote:

knowing people are online isn't knowing where they are, and its probable that you could have a friend in an 'enemy' corp, I think the game shouldn't limit who's on your list based on what your CEO sets.

I wasn't suggesting that at all. If you add someone to your friend list it should send them a message to say "So-and-so wants to add you to their friends list...do you accept?" If they press yes, they are added to your friends list. If they press no, they are not.

Got nothing to do with corp or relation standings.

Knowing who is online is crucial information. People are using this all the time for intelligence.

Also @ DaOpa, sorry for hijacking your thread, I think your suggestion would be a great idea.

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

Ah, got it.

That would be nice too, so that if you add someone and they accept, your automatically added to their list.