Topic: Corporation Management Page Refresh

The Corporation Management Page seems to refresh itself every few seconds.  This causes a couple of issues, such as when your trying to edit your Corporation Description and it refreshes, it resets it back to the way it was before you started.  The same for when you setting members up with permissions.

My major problem is, and I'm fairly sure it has something to do with the sheer number of members we have, whenever the page refreshes it locks the whole game up for a few seconds.  I get about 1 second of responsiveness then it locks again.  Some of my other Officers are having the same issue.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Re: Corporation Management Page Refresh

its a known issue.

any window will refresh everytime someone new joins any chat channel that you are in.

i suggest you to leave "general chat" and "help" to reduce the refresh spam.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Cheers.  :3

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

This is becoming a worse and worse issue.  Even after leaving the popularly traversed channels, I cannot open my Corporation Management window without the whole game locking up on me.

Russian:
постоянное обновления окна управления корпорацией порождает остановку работы клиента. Мало того если скорость подключения невысокая (хоть и годная для игры), данные не успев загрузиться начинают загружаться снова. В результате компьютер просто зависает.

Translate:
Permanent refreshing of a window of management by corporation generates a stop of work of the client. Besides if speed of connection low (though also suitable for game), the data without having had time to be loaded starts to be loaded again. As a result the computer simply hangs.

Everyone should understand that any balancing generates only new a disbalance.

Сайт корпорации: www.chaos-online.ru
Раздел приема в корпорацию: http://www.chaos-online.ru/foru....-perpetuum/

I just had an epiphany for a solution that might actually solve this problem once and for all. Stay tuned.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

I <3 you DEV Gargaj.  smile

any progress guys? did it help?

Relations window: still refreshing every few seconds, completely re-ordering listed items

Assignment window: still refreshing every few seconds, completely re-ordering listed items

Reactor......ONLINE
Sensors......ONLINE
Weapons......ONLINE
All systems nominal.