... downloading

roll

Re: slow server, even to forums ?

downloading 0.42mbs

I give up, may try laters sad

today is patch day ... might want to wait awhile

That shouldn't have much to do with it though. Is your connection ok to other sites/games?

DEV Zoom wrote:

That shouldn't have much to do with it though. Is your connection ok to other sites/games?

My connections are perfect to anywhere in the world, playing any game I wish. I average 1700Mbps download & a ping of 43ms (60ms to Budapest)

Even the forums are slow to load here.

It can take upto 5min to connect to the data server, a min or two is not unusual ... The download has stopped @ 1.42mb will not resume and I have to use CAD to end the task sad

Our webserver load is minuscule, so it should be an in-between connection problem. hmm

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

connecting to forums is excruciatingly slow ... can no longer connect to the datacenter

Our webserver load is minuscule, so it should be an in-between connection problem.

probably, maybe clear up after I get a degree in internet access ... until then, have a nice game.

sad

My apologies, it seems my ISP, British Telecom, have been messing around again.

My modem rebooted, without my intervention, and all is well again ... this is despite me trying that trick anyway. roll

I still do not know why it seem to only affect Perpetuum, very disconcerting for me, as I can still play other games online.

Oh well, back to the grind. cool