Topic: Hotkey Addittion

Expanded Thought that i expressed to Dev Zoom:

In game we have our targeting computer, as you target enemy it populated from top to bottom filling your "target slots". In combat you currently have to manually change which of the targeted enemy you have as your primary selected (not your fireing primary).

Ideal Situation: (end result)
I target Bot A,B,C,D...
i can hit <key 1,2,3,4> to select that target within my targeting computer i can then apply a module or make primary ext.

I propose we make each slot have a assignable hot-key.

Re: Hotkey Addittion

to begin with it, the slots should be filled or sorted in a logical manner, or not hide the "unused" slot, which could explain why the targeting computer list does some weired sorting sometimes (which a pvp player already complained about)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

to begin with it, the slots should be filled or sorted in a logical manner, or not hide the "unused" slot, which could explain why the targeting computer list does some weired sorting sometimes (which a pvp player already complained about)

It sorts from to to bottom in the order you target them. Which is how it should work.

The targets will change order for no 'apparent' reason, I've seen this happen often. It even occurs while locking targets for mining. There's probably a rhyme to why, but I don't know it.

I like this idea BUT the way I'd like to do it is:
Like free camera and stop landmark sorting hotkeys. We could have a hotkey we can assign for "Select target" which when pressed and held the number keys 1 to 9 will change to selecting items in the targeting window rather than turning on modules.

Bug:
Targets SHOULD appear in the targeting window in order but they don't.. They randomly start sorting themselves.