Topic: Visual Confirmation: Remote Sensor Boosting, RR etc..

I would very much like to request a visual confirmation, of whom I am supplying i.e. remote sensor boosting, remote rep. etc..
At the moment, there is no chance, that I know, who i am giving support of any sort. An icon would be nice, for example. If one of the 2 i am supporting is losing RR range, I would not know, which one of them I need to resupply with RR or RS.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Re: Visual Confirmation: Remote Sensor Boosting, RR etc..

Agreed. At the moment it's not possible to tell who you're supporting or apply modules to.

I AM NOT A GM™

Signed. Much needed.

+1

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

+1

6 (edited by Campana 2011-05-29 17:32:56)

I would love to have this.

But apparently this will require the devs completely hacking the UI. So we won't see it any time soon.

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

nah, not completely - they "just" have to add another column/row to the targeting computer. It already shows which effects are applied on those targets, but its missing an indicator for which of those effects are applied by yourself, and which of your modules is causing it.

and its missing indicator for succesfull ECM break, as its no long lasting debuff.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear